5 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Cup Coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
1/2 Cup Almonds (Whole/Slivered)
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1/3 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- Mix the oats with the coconut flakes. Then add in the almonds, pecans, brown sugar, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds.
- Mix the maple syrup, water, and coconut oil in a separate bowl, and then pour it over the oat mixture.
- Stir until well mixed, and then spread the mixture in a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for an hour and a half (stirring half way through).
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
*Additional ingredients can include dried cranberries and raisins (don't add until after taking the granola out of the oven)!
*Delicious with milk or sprinkled on top of low-fat yogurt!