1 Tablespoon EVOO
1 Onion (Chopped)
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil (Minced)
1/2 Cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
1lb Green Beans
1 Zucchini (Chopped)
1 Cup Broccoli
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and basil.
- Cook, stirring often, until golden (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add the wine or chicken broth and bring it to a boil.
- Mix in the green beans and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook covered for around 10 minutes (making sure to stir occasionally).
- Add in the zucchini and the broccoli and continue stirring for another 10 minutes.
- Season with the pepper and parmesan, and place some slivered almonds on top as an garnish.