Sunday 4 May 2014

Liebster Award!

I am so excited to announce that "Fit & Well" has been nominated for the Liebster Award. It's an award specifically given to smaller blogs in recognition for the content of the blog!


I would like to thank Olivia @ Me and Baby E for nominating me, and encourage you all to check out her own amazing blog!

And now on to answering her questions for me...

1. What inspired you to start a blog...
...I decided to take some time off of school to focus on myself for once (I've always been very education oriented). During that time I was working out constantly, and only eating natural foods, which yes is great, but I realized I was only doing it all in order to look physically fit. This inspired me to start my blog "Fit & Well"...I really wanted to learn for myself, and share with others as I learned, how to lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy the process.

2. Are you a cold weather or warm weather fan...
...Warm weather all the way!

3. What is your favourite feature and why...
...Eyes. They express so much emotion, and you can really tell what someone is feeling or thinking just by looking into them.

4. Favourite dish...
...Anything with quinoa or balsamic vinegar.

5. It's an open bar, what's your poison...
...Water for me!

6. For clothing and accessories, on-trend, or comfortable on? Which takes precedence...
...Oh for sure comfort. I'm a sweatpants girl all the way.

7. If you could up and go to any place in the world, where would you choose...
...Ireland.

8. What has been your favourite post on your blog so far and why...
...I'd have to say "I Hate My Body". I think it's important that we all pay more attention to the things we say without really thinking. It's important to think about their real meanings and their effect on the other people around us.

9. What inspires your content...
...Just wanting to enjoy living a healthy lifestyle for the sake of feeling healthy, and not necessarily just wanting to look it.

10. Early bird or night owl...
...Both.

11. Frosting, cake, or both...
...Both.

My nominations for the Liebster award are...
...The Rehead Sez Blog
...Tea Bag
...Texas Crafty Kitchen
...MB Things I Know

And the rules for the nominees are...
...thank and link back the blogger that nominated you
...answer the 11 questions listed above
...pick 4-10 blogs with less than a couple thousand followers
...tag your nominees and comment on a post of theirs to let them know!

Thank You!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment