1 Cup Coconut Milk (Low-Fat)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
1 Teaspoon Curry Paste
1/2 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
14 Ounces Tofu (Extra-Firm)
2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil (EVOO)
4 Cups Mixed Greens (Kale/Baby Spinach)
1 Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- Mix the coconut milk, parsley, curry paste, and brown sugar in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Rinse the tofu if it's water-packed and pat it dry. Slice it into thin slabs, and then break it up into smaller, crumbled pieces.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, add the tofu, and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Stir gently until all sides are golden (about 5 to 6 minutes more).
- Mix the spinach and bell pepper in with the tofu. Add the sauce in and stir until the vegetables soften.