3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons White Sugar
1 Tablespoon Oil
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
1 Tablespoon Milk (Any Kind)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Blend the rolled oats, salt, baking soda, brown sugar, and white sugar in a blender.
- Mix this with the other ingredients, mould the cookies into shapes, and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes.
*Only makes a small batch, but the recipe can easily be doubled.
*The baking sheet doesn't necessarily need parchment paper, although that does make it easier to clean afterwards. Make sure to grease the pans if not using the parchment.
- Simply combine the ingredients in the proportions that suit your taste buds best!
*Pumpkin pie spice can be used as a substitute for all of the spices listed above.
*This dip is great with apple slices and strawberries!
Healthy Chocolate Brownies:
4 Tablespoons Butter
2/3 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking pan with oil or nonstick spray. In a saucepan melt the butter, and then remove it from the heat. Stir in the vanilla, water, and the sugar.
- After that is mixed well stir in the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Following this add the chocolate pieces.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for approximately 15 to 18 minutes.
*You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar at the end if you wish!
2 Cups Milk (Any Kind)
2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee
1/16 Teaspoon Salt (Don't Omit)
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix together the ingredients, separate into two containers, and freeze.
- Once frozen thaw until just soft enough for your blender.
- Blend the two servings individually until the texture of your choice.
*Other ingredients can be added such as cocoa, cinnamon, berries, chai, etc.