Friday, 23 January 2015
Tilapia w. Honey & Lime
4 Tilapia Filets
1 Large Lime (Juice and Zest)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Separate)
1 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Mix together the lime juice and zest, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, honey, and garlic.
- Put the fish in a large ziploc bag, pour the marinade on top, press the air out of the bag, and seal it tight.
- Place the ziploc in the fridge for 1 to 4 hours, flipping the bag over once during this time.
- Put the flour in a shallow dish. Then place the leftover 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frypan and wait until it's hot.
- Coat the tilapia filets in the flour and cook in the frypan for 3 to 5 minutes per side (making sure not to touch the fish as it's cooking unless you're flipping it).
- Serve w. a vegetable side dish.