1 Cup Quinoa (Cooked)
1 Bunch Kale
1 Onion (Diced)
1-3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
1 Cup Greek Yogurt (Low Fat)
1 Cup Mozzarella (Light)
- Preheat your oven to 350-375 F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with your choice of either olive oil or butter.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and place the (washed) kale in the pot. Leave the kale to cook for around 10 minutes.
- While the kale is cooking, lightly oil a large fry pan and fry the diced onion for 5 minutes (until golden brown), then add the minced garlic and continue to stir/cook for about 30 seconds more.
- Drain the kale in a sieve, and add it to the pan of onions and garlic. Stir the mixture occasionally while cooking for another five minutes.
- Mix the eggs, yogurt, and cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Take the pan of kale and onions off of the burner and set aside to cool. Once it has cooled down slightly, mix the egg mixture, cooked quinoa, and kale mixture together in a large bowl.
- Pour your dish into your baking pan and smooth the top of it with a spoon. Sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you wish and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.