Almond Milk Latte
2 Cups Almond Milk (Original/Plain/Cocoa)
2 Mugs of Strong Coffee (1/2 Full)
Pinch of Cinnamon/Cocoa
- Warm the almond milk in a pot on the stove or in the microwave.
- Use a blender or a handheld milk frother to foam the milk.
- Prepare the coffee, and then pour the almond milk over the coffee (using a spoon to hold the foam in the cup).
- After you've poured your desired amount of milk into the coffee, scoop the foam on top of the latte's with the spoon.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa on top of the foam.
1 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
1 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Low Fat Yogurt
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Apple Sauce (Oil Substitute)
2-3 Mashed Bananas
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs (Chocolate Chip Substitute)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Stir together the oats, yogurt, and milk and leave this to rest for 10 minutes (use a large bowl).
- Stir together the bananas, egg, sugar, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Mix together the oat flour, salt, spices, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the banana mixture into the oats, yogurt, and milk mixture in the large bowl.
- Add the oat flour mixture into the large bowl as well and stir well. Once completely mixed add in the cacao nibs.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough easily into a lined muffin tin, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.