Friday, 18 April 2014
Tilapia w. Green Beans
2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Pound Tilapia
2 Tablespoons EVOO
3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Fill a saucepan with 1 inch of water and bring it to a boil.
- Place the green beans in the water, cover, return to a boil, and turn down the heat to simmer until tender (5 to 10 minutes).
- Combine the chill powder, garlic, and pepper on a cutting board. Place the fish fillets in this mixture and coat them with it.
- Heat the EVOO in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Plate the fish. Immediately place the green beans, the lemon juice, and the almonds in the frypan where the fish was and stir constantly for about 2 minutes.